Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home turned into a Bommarillu :)

        This happens to be my first post from home. I recently got my job and came home for a week long Pongal vacation. I long had a wish of having a bike for myself. And now that I had a job and things were in good spirits, I found it the right time to make my proposal back at home. No sooner had I talked to my dad about it did I realize that things were far beyond my reach. Every event that was happening was a remake of the Bommarillu story :). Probably, its not wrong that movies are inspired from real life situations. Everybody was against me and I struggle to make my stand.

       I asked for a bike and my dad offered me a car. :P I was at first shocked and later dejected. I just wanted a bike to roam around and have some gala time, while my dad justified his offer to ensure security. I mainly needed to get consent from three people, my dad, mom and uncle.. and all the three of them were against this idea of a bike. My granny supported me as usual, but no big deal.. didn't work out. I simply can not comprehend why parents are always like this. They don't understand our concerns and situations. I struggled to remain adamant, convince them and go about with my request. But, they did not yield to me. I simply can't understand why they want to give more than we ask for when we are wholly satisfied with what we wish for. I blurted out every reason and explanation that favored me, but still failed to convince them.. Indirectly, I had a vehicle, but the keys were with them, the choice theirs but vehicle mine :P. They were wholeheartedly interested in what I didn't want. I wonder when things are gonna change and work out our way.

6 comments:

  1. bike ayithe okkarine, car ayithe muggurnesukoni tiragacchoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramudi badhulu krishnudi type annamata !

    ReplyDelete
  3. aye aye !! aaite siddarth anamata ippati nunchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. కార్ ఐతే సేఫ్ గా ఉంటుంది. బైక్ ఐతే రక్షణ తక్కువ అంతే కాదు పిల్లలు ఎక్కువ స్పీడుగా వెడతారు. అందుకని పెద్దవారికి భయం తమ పిల్లలు హాయిగా సుఖ పడాలని కారే నయం అనుకుంటారు .ఎం బాబు ? అమ్మాయిలకి లిఫ్ట్ ఇవ్వాలనా ? కార్లో కుడా ఇవ్వచ్చు .కాకపొతే ఈ రోజుల్లో అమ్మాయిలు చాలా ముదురు " తస్మాత్ జాగ్రత్త "

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me bro. I have been there, done that, and faced the worst consequences. Go with your parents' advice.

    ReplyDelete